Fire and Security Installation Engineer
South West / Berkshire
£30,000 to £40,000
Unlimited holiday allowance, Choice of company vehicle or car allowance, Peer review bonus, paid lunch (breakfast and dinner if working earlier or later), Pension, Laptop and Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Installation Engineer based around the South West area to join their Installation team on a permanent basis.
- Supervision of installation teams for fire extinguishers, fire alarms, disabled refuge systems, intruder alarms, access control and CCTV systems.
- Assisting project managers and installation engineers with site set up and installation workload when required.
- Working with project admin team to assist with planning works and snagging.
- Assistance to project managers including arranging site visits, booking plant, ordering parts and equipment and liaising with subcontractors.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Fire and Security Engineer with a high level of expertise in fire safety
- The role will be predominately installation focused but will involve assisting small works team with technical assistance as required and supervising small works in partnership with the customer service team
- Expert knowledge of fire and security systems for use in both residential and commercial applications.
- Expert knowledge of the requirements of BS5839, PD6662 & Relevant codes of practice
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook Etc.) & basic IT skills
- Good communication, calculation & literacy skills
- Good time management and ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, act with integrity and work as a team player